Required for all shipments. Complete on-line.
Keep a copy for your records.
Required for all shipments picked up by us. Complete, ask driver to sign, and keep it as an immediate receipt.
Required only for sea shipments you bring to our warehouse. Print, complete, and hand to the dock warehouseman.
Fill out on-line, print, and bring with you to the dock.
Must be printed, signed and faxed to 978-774-7333.
DESTINATION IMPORT DOCUMENTS AND KNOWN SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
Must fax a completed copy [signed] to our office at 978-774-7333.
Print and complete this form when American Baggage & Box Transport, Inc., will be handling the USA import custom clearance for you. Complete and fax it to us at 978-774-7333.
Print and complete this form when American Baggage & Box Transport, Inc., will be handling the USA import custom clearance of household goods. Fax it completed to fax number 978-774-7333.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ARGENTINE CITIZENS, EXPORTS [for personal effects]
- We need a fax copy of your passport.
- A Foreign Exterior Residence Certificate, issued by the Argentine Consulate, must be presented for clearing customs in Argentina.
- Must be Argentinean
- Must have lived outside of Argentina for over one year.
- Can not exceed more than 60 days in Argentina during the last year. This year period is considering the day the formailities is presented before customs and not a calender year.
- Must be used and must correspond to items commonly used in any home, also considering the quantity of each item. Excludes art pieces,
FOR NON ARGENTINE CITIZENS, EXPORTS
Cargo will be considered a temporary import.
Must present a insurance policy for thwe value of the cargoes imported.
Exterior residence certificate is not required.
LOCAL DESTINATION CHARGES IN ARGENTINA FOR HOUSEHOLD GOODS
Stripping $25. per cubic meter(MIN=$50. MAX=$250.) + 21% of VAT
Doc fee $50. +21% of VAT
Tax of cargo =$4.00 per ton Min $4.00 + 21% of VAT
Warehousing =$170 + 23% of VAT.
Cargo must be picked up within 7 calender days after stripping to be free from storage.
We suggest that we collect all the destination charges at time of export, to avoid paying VAT in Argentina. Custom clearance must be done in buenos Aires by the consignee without exception. A fee of $100. is charged for prepaid destination charges for shipments of three cubic meters or more.